Why You Need A REALTOR®
Purchasing a home with Buyer representation can save you an endless amount of time and help you avoid running on a wild goose chase looking for homes that don’t fit your needs costing you time, money and frustration.
- Barnett Realty Team knows the Triangle housing market inside and outside. Let us schedule the appointments!
- We can help you purchase any home, even if it’s listed elsewhere or by the owner directly.
- We have excellent sources for general information on communities, schools, places of worship, shopping, entertainment and transportation.
- We are experienced with licensed and reputable vendors to arrange your inspections and surveys and future cosmetic work should you desire.
- We are experienced at presenting offers to sellers and their agents. It is not always just about price. We make sure to negotiate terms and contingencies to benefit you.
- We coordinate everything from contract to close, make sure all deadlines are met and are your liaison between mortgage and title company, inspectors, appraisers and surveyors, etc.
- Our success depends on yours and we take that very seriously.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY, OUR REPRESENTATION IS TYPICALLY PAID FOR BY THE SELLER!
If You Are a Barnett Realty Team CLIENT (we HAVE A FIDUCIARY relationship) your agent will:
- Keep information about you strictly confidential.
- Focus on choices that satisfy your needs.
- Provide Material Facts as well as professional advice.
- Provide price counseling based on comparable properties plus their insights.
- Protect and guide you.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Attempt to solve problems to your advantage and satisfaction.
- Tell you all about the Seller.
- Pay full attention to your needs. .
If You Are a BARNETT Realty Team CUSTOMER (we HAVE NO FIDUCIARY relationship) your agent will:
- Maintain loyalty to the seller’s needs.
- Tell the seller all they know about you
- Focus only on the seller-client’s property
- Provide just the material facts.
- Only provide information that supports the listing price.
- Protect the seller.
- Negotiate on behalf of the seller.
- Attempt to solve the problems to the seller’s advantage & satisfaction.